The ultimate in freshly-baked convenience and delectable quality for the food service industry. Heirzoom Bakery has done most of the work! We do all the measuring, mixing, sheeting and filling. As the chef, cook or caterer, you just need to do the fun part – bake and plate!
Easy bake tips
- Fennome goes right from the freezer to the oven and only takes 18 to 22 minutes to bake.
- Each case contains 4 packages of 24 fennome, for a total of 96 pastries.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Fennome may become moist in the package during freezer storage. This will not affect the quality. It is just the fruit jam rolled into the pastry.
- If dipping in coarse sugar or nuts before baking, let stand about 5 minutes on baking sheet before dipping to very slightly thaw.
- One full size restaurant sheet pan (18×26”) will hold 48 fennome or 2 packages.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Place 1/2 in. apart from each other.
- Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
- If dipping or drizzling in chocolate, cool completely prior to applying chocolate.
- Fennome are best if used within 1 year of production.
- If you need to store baked fennome overnight, store loosely covered. Do not store in a tightly sealed container.
- Baked fennome can also be stored in a tightly sealed container in the freezer for up to 1 month. To serve: thaw at room temperature and refresh in oven at 375°F for 5 minutes or until warm.